Sunday, May 30, 2010

The time is ticking down





It is hard to believe that we have less than a month before we head back for home. There are mixed feelings about leaving.

As winter, and the cold approaching, I am looking forward to the end of our visit. The weather has kept us inside more, and we are doing less traveling.

However, I adore Dunedin and I will miss it. This is a great walking town, and I will miss the 10 minute walk to downtown. I will miss the great old houses, the stained glass windows, and the many birds we see out our windows. The view from our conservatory is amazing, and it will be hard to leave. We have met some wonderful people here, and hope to come back again soon!

I am excited to go back and start "working" again. I have bought a few treasures here, that will be packed (very carefully!) in my suitcase so I can take them home. My etsy shop is calling my name, and hopefully someone will love the laboratory glassware I found!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!