Friday, February 12, 2010

New Zealand through Sophia's Eyes

I went to my neighbor's house today for morning tea. They have a dog and her name is Tammy. I had lemon cordial (it is lemonade) and some shortbread. Mrs. Wyatt, the owner of Tammy, gave us some shortbread to take home!

Yesterday I gave out valentines and candies to all of my classmates. They do not celebrate Valentine's Day like we do, it is only for adults. They kids thought the candies were good and only one person had ever had candy hearts before!

Today it is raining, wet and windy. It looks like a lot like Salem, Oregon.

I can't wait to skype my class!

2 comments:

Jessica Ramey said...

Bella keeps talking about Skyping with you Sophia! How smart you all are to have thought of bringing Valentine Candy with you. Such a smart way to start of in a new school!

Happy Hound Creative said...

My dog Snoopy would like to see a picture of Tammy! :)