Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We are here in Dunedin, New Zealand

We arrived last Thursday, however we have just been hooked up with internet today! Yea!

The flight was fine, and the kids are settling in nicely.

The girls went to school on Friday and have learned quite a few new words. Morning Tea, is what they call their snack they have each morning. There is an amazing zip line, which they call the Flying Fox.

The weather is beautiful, but very inconsistent. It can be cloudy and then within an hour's time be completely sunny. On the other hand, it can also stay cloudy for most of the day. Finally, there can be some rain too, just to mix things up.

Sophia- I have swimming lessons on Thursdays and the water is a little cold. I walk to school every day, and there are lots of hills. I miss my friends in Oregon and my teacher. I will be taking recorder lessons next week!

No comments: